Plea for Political and/or Legal intervention

Dear, Haytham:

It is 2:00 am another sleepless night, since hearing the taught that after 32 years of service, 57 years old, an enpicable law enforcement career to now being arrested, jailed and fined $79,000.00 for at worst administrative error( electronic submission of false report) while performing contract investigative work for my country.

I served 2 years in the Army as a E4. I was fortunate to retire from Federal Law Enforcement, I live pay check to check. On February 6, my mother died. The decision of the USA office relying on USIS (Political connected with OPM money driven Contractor) and Office of Personnel alleged that reports submitted were false.  It is my recollection that you asked the AUSA specific questions regarding my allegedly profiting and/or involved with others to which she reply no. Further, when asked to appear and explain to the AUSA along with counsel I appeared and provided information.  At no time I acted like someone who is hiding anything.

The Office of OPM and the USA is killing an ant with a hammer.

While serving as a Police Commissioner I have dismissed 23 or more police officers, just prior to retirement a Threat on my life and of an FBI agent was made the result of narcotic agents being arrested.

I submit to you that, I am not the first contract investigator, who was sub-contracted by USIS on behalf of OPM that they would you to believe fell on his sword.

1. No one obtained a security clearance that should not have as a result of Davila.

2. Every question posed during investigation was answered.

3. Davila threaten USIS to file a small claim court case if he was not paid for work not compensated in writing. Could this be retaliation.

Ramon
Caribbean Research LL
Federal Contract Investigators Assoc.(AFCIA)
PO Box 842
Fsted, VI 00841
(703)879-5960.  24 Hrs Phone
(340)643-2629   VI Phone