From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 14:18
To: Mcconnell Maj Matthew N
Subject: Rowe additional evidence

Matt,
I need you to please go through the Hudspeth investigation and extract all relevant statements that comment on klay's credibility. Also please make a request for Capt Rowe'scell phone government cell phone records from Jan 2010 until he left the unit. I intend to call Jeremy today and speak to him. If I believe his testimony is helpful, I will have him do an affidavit and send it for inclusion into the 32 record.
Thank you for your efforts on this case.

Vr,
Haytham

Sent from my iPad