Computer Center Follow Up Meeting Tonight at 6:00pm at the LIBC Office

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you all are rested and relaxed after a beautiful Memorial Day weekend. This email is  a reminder for tonight’s Computer Center follow up meeting. We will be discussing the event itself as well as the final donation balance. Kindly be prepared to discuss your thoughts and comments  with the group to evaluate what can be improved on when planning our next LIBC function. We plan to begin promptly at 6:00pm for an hour.

If you need any further assistance email or call me 313.414.8188.

See you tonight!

Best regards,

Reima Abouarabi

Reima AbouArabi

Lebanese International Business Council (LIBC)- USA

Executive Director
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126

Tel: 313-908-1723