From: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 12:46:40 -0400
To: <mackh2os@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Some Progress

Mack,

I am very pressed this week. Thereâs no way I can give your case the time necessary in the short term. I am not rejecting it. The problem is available time in the short term. You need someone immediately and I canât do that. I think Iâll have time to review your statement and guide you in putting together your exhibits.