From: Hoover Capt Christopher M [christopher.hoover@usmc.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 9:55 AM
To: Robert Bracknell; Haytham
Cc: Mcconnell Maj Matthew N; Owsley SSgt Jason L
Subject: RE: U.S. v. Rowe; Article 32 defense delay request from May 18 to June 6

Sir,
  The pre-text phone call transcript was emailed to you by SSgt Owsley yesterday.  Please advise if you did not receive it.  I previously emailed the NCIS investigation (minus pre-text phone call) last week.
Respectfully,

Captain Christopher M. Hoover, USMC
Military Justice Officer MCB Quantico
Work: (703) 784-0037