From: Haytham [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2011 8:59
To: Rowe Capt James M
Cc: Mcconnell Maj Matthew N
Subject: Article 32 prep

Jim,
I need you to coordinate travel plans so that you can meet me and Maj McConnell in Washington DC on June 2nd. Your command should pay for it. If they ask why you need to go early, explain that your lawyers want to do pre hearing prep with you. Be prepared to meet at 8th and I at 1100 on June 2nd. I want to see where Klay lived, see inside the house, measure the distance to the bar that she was at, and interview several witnesses.

Matt, Parking will probably be an issue. We can rally at my office in Alexandria and metro to the Barracks. Let me know if that works for you.

s/f