Computer Center Follow Up email

Dear Team,

It is a bitter sweet feeling that yesterday’s dinner is now officially over. Luckily just in time though, we officially ran out of snacks at the office as of last meeting J. The dinner went really well thanks to the help of each of you. I am very proud of all of our efforts. We made a great team. I want to give special thanks to the NLAC for joining our project and lending their support, network, and presence. You have been wonderful to work with. I hope this is only the beginning for all of us.

I would like to schedule a final follow up meeting on Tuesday, May 23rd, 2011 at 6:00pm at the LIBC office to review and reevaluate the dinner. This will give each of you a break and me a chance to collect on the remaining donation checks. I will be contacting all outstanding balances by contacting each organization personally. In doing so, when meeting we will have a final figure. This will ensure a more productive meeting.

Your feedback is very important, kindly take notes and bring them with you during Tuesday’s meeting.

If you have any further questions email or call me 313.414.8188.

Again, you all rock!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Best regards,

Reima Abouarabi

Reima AbouArabi

Lebanese International Business Council (LIBC)- USA

Executive Director
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126

Tel: 313-908-1723