From: Jones LtCol David M
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 7:02 AM
To: Gannon Maj Nicholas L
Cc: 'Neal Puckett'; 'Haytham Faraj'; Marshall Maj Meridith L
Subject: RE: Government Argument and Evidence on Defense Motion to Abate Proceedings Pending Involuntary Recall of Mr. Vokey to Active Duty

Counsel,

The Defense Motion to Abate the Proceedings Until the ACR with Detailed Counsel is Restored is DENIED.

I have not completed my F of F and C of Law so I will get that out later.  I have had to deal with a serious family health issue this week and hope to get out the written justification next week, answering all of the guidance provided by CAAF.

But, for planning purposes, the trial is still scheduled for 27 June to 22 July.  There will be no more continuances and the case will go as scheduled unless an appellate court orders a Stay.

R,

LtCol David M. Jones
Military Judge
Western Pacific Judicial Circuit