Government Argument and Evidence on Defense Motion to Abate Proceedings Pending Involuntary Recall of Mr. Vokey to Active Duty

Your honor,

I hope you had a safe trip back to Japan.  Attached is the government's written argument ICO U.S. v. Wuterich.  Please note that I have included several attachments to the argument.  Including two affidavits that are newly obtained (Ingersoll & Tate).  I will ensure that the this new evidence is marked as the next appellate exhibits in order, and attach them to the record at our next Article 39a session.

Very respectfully,
Maj Gannon