Questions for SJA Re:Conversation with NCIS

From:  Maj Ted Card
  To:  Maj Daly, Deputy SJA @ IMEF
Info:  IMEF Security Mngr; Defense Counsel Attorneys

Thank you, sincerely...
Small notes like this keep up my spirits - they let me know that someone is taking action and lending support in this predicament.  I wanted to tell you, that in the past 24hrs, so many Marines, Friends, and Family members have contacted me and told me of their relief, that this is finally over.  "Relief" has been their Word...  I am quite certain, however, that this is NOT over; and, I've got a lot more to do...

Some other things, which I have thought about are:
-Is the IMEF/CG's letter to Trial Counsel, dated 16 May, the only correspondence from his office, regarding this case?
-What exactly does, "without prejudice" mean?
-Can/will the NCIS continue to pursue their investigation?
-Could I be charged again, with the same preposterous allegation?
-Is there a regulation/law which mandates NCIS close this investigation?
-Who does NCIS answer to?  Who oversees this insidious organization?
-What is the sequence of events for concluding 'business' with NCIS?  I will presume that they must recognize the convening authority (3-Star General) having dismissed the charges, correct?

...my thinking is -- their next step would be to either:
  a) continue their investigation or,
  b) 'CLOSE' the investigation & issue a Final Report
I would hope (but, I won't hold my breath...) this report would illustrate their incompetence, and explain how they've wasted so much of our time and the Taxpayers' $$ since 2007, whilst pursuing a fantastic story from an apparently delusional former-Servicemember who has been P.E.B.'d out of the Marine Corps because he was experiencing mental health challenges, has subsequently managed to get himself arrested & convicted four (4) times, and has done some jail-time...

More Questions:
-How do I get my name OUT of the Officers Disciplinary Notebook (ODN)?
-How can I guarantee that there aren't Records in C.L.E.O.C.?
-How do I expunge any/all records from criminal-type databases nationwide?
-How can I ensure destruction of S.A. Periard's 'mug-shots' of myself, and the Fingerprints he took?
-As you would probably expect from a Marine Officer, I have never been involved in any criminal matters, have never been arrested, have never been charged with a crime, until recently.  Now, at 38yrs old, as a Marine Lieutenant Colonel(Select), I've been charged with pre-meditated murder...  I just bet that event generated a lot of entries in varied electronic databases throughout our nation....  So, my question is, what action do I need to take to ensure/guarantee that none of this garbage is going to 'stick' to me, for the rest of my life...?
-To whom do I request that I be promoted to Lieutenant Colonel?  I was selected for this Grade in February 2009.  My date of rank should have been 20100701; so, how do I get the promotion backdated?  To whom do I request appropriate back pay?  I've calculated it to be approx. $7,300, after-Taxes.

Major Daly, I certainly don't mean to throw all this upon your shoulders; but, you just happened to be the unfortunate Major who asked, "how can I help you?" when I walked into the SJA Office, earlier today.
-Perhaps, I should be asking these questions of my Defense Counsel[??]
-Unfortunately, Major Adam Workman (also, cc'd) is TAD and my other attorneys were Capt Jim Baehr (also, cc'd) and Haytham Faraj (also, cc'd and my buddy from 20years ago, at The Citadel).  I don't think it's right to impose my problems on a Captain.  And, Haytham (even though he's also my friend) costs quite a bit of money (note: his services ISO the Art.32 cost me $10K); and, I cannot afford to keep him as an attorney, any longer.
-BTW, I'd be happy to sue the NCIS for career-degradation; but, I can't do that, right?  Do you know the damage they've caused?
-My first order of business today was to seek-out Steve Monzon (also, cc'd) to see about the Security Clearance; because, having that Clearance will likely have a lot to do with where the Monitor is going to send me.  A 'final report,' published by NCIS, may need to be screened by DoNCAF, IOT rectify their questions.  After learning this, I came to see you - the Deputy SJA - to ask you to call NCIS on my behalf (I doubt requests from me would be acted upon)...  Thanks, for working that...

Major Daly, I'm an Infantry Officer; and, this stuff (those queries above) is really your World... Please tell me what to do and how, or refer me to someone who can... thanks, very much for your help...  (I apologize if my tone has seemed a bit frustrated) -Ted

Major Ted Card, USMC
Adjutant, I M.E.F. Headquarters Group
http://imefwss.nmci.usmc.mil/imhg/default.aspx
BLACKBERRY - (760) 681-6367