From: Haytham [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 1:32 PM
To: Wolford Lisa
Subject: Re: RE:

I don't think it's extreme. It was accurate and courageous. We too often remain quite for fear of giving offense. I completely agreed with you.

On May 12, 2011, at 1:30 PM, "Wolford Lisa" <lisa@csss.net> wrote:

Btw, that was an extreme statement by me last night comparing the born again and the evangelists to the jihadists but I do find them extreme and divisive not to mention incredibly self righteous.

Lisa N. Wolford

CSSS.NET

President & CEO

SDVOSB, 8(a)/SDB & WOB