RE: Lopez witness interviews

Sounds good.  Here's my motion.  We can modify it easily in the morning to include the whole platoon if you like.  I'm looking forward to meeting on this.  If you'd like to chat with the trial counsel, she'll be available.  (Note: she just got the case a few days ago, so she'd probably welcome a continuance even if she can't admit it.)

- Bret

-----Original Message-----
From: Haytham [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 20:15
To: White Capt Bret A
Subject: Re: Lopez witness interviews

I won't get there until about 0930. I have my assistant working on breaking down the testimonial evidence by category. That should be ready by Friday. We'll work on this tomorrow. We will probably have to ask for a continuance. I can't get my mind around these charges. They're just so ambivalent. I'll see you in the morning.