RE: Meeting Tomorrow June 11

Haytham,

I won’t be in the office tomorrow, I am headed to San Diego for my friend’s
wedding. Can we postpone this until the 20th when you are in town?

I went ahead and scanned a profit & loss statement for you, compiled a list
of clients with open balances, and typed up a memo that explains the current
financial standings of the clients on your docket.

List of Attachments:

1.       Profit & Loss Statement

2.       Brito Billing Statement – April

3.       Dodd Billing Statement – April

4.       Esparza Billing Statement  - April

5.       Ochoa Billing Statement – April

6.       Scarselli Billing Statement – April

7.       Wylde Billing Statement – April

8.       Card Billing Statement – April

9.       Smith, C. Billing Statement – April

10.   Wacker Billing Statement – April

11.   Card: Art 32 Expense Inv 716

12.   Smith, C.: Art 32 Expense Inv 715

13.   Docket Call: Clients w/ Open Balances

14.   Memo

Questions:

Do you have any time that needs to be billed to CSSS.net or to 3D Global?

Has Shayne Colyer sent his fee agreement back to you?

You can reach me on my phone or via e-mail while I am gone and  I will be
back in the office on the 17th. Please let me know if there is any other
information that you need.

Bethany N. Trujillo
Office Manager/Legal Secretary

1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

 <mailto:bethany@puckettfaraj.com> bethany@puckettfaraj.com
(703) 706-9566  Phone
(202) 318-7652  Fax

DC ׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA
 <http://www.puckettfaraj.com/> www.PuckettFaraj.com

 <http://twitter.com/puckettfaraj> twitter.com/puckettfaraj

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts -
federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This
transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the
designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is
confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any
purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please
immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.