Ted is on the Internet ... Gee Whiz... obviously, the end is near

Family & Close Friends,
	Just in case this internet video clip has made its way around to
you, by some other means (although, I seriously doubt I would be considered
that popular), please allow me to present my side of the way it came
about...  Further, I doubt this video clip will go much farther than its
appearance on the website it now resides.  But, just so know... my ugly mug
actually is on the Internet, now...  Oh my gosh...  I think the end must be
close (or, something like that)...
	After I left the Barbershop on Sunday evening (last Sunday), I got
stopped by a dude with a video camera; and, I was asked about being
interviewed.  I quickly thanked him and summarily declined...  Of course, I
am very reluctant to engage in any public forums; primarily because, as an
Officer, I must be exceedingly wary about 'acting' or being seen as 'the
voice of the Marine Corps' - if I don't present the 'right message' [the
Commandants message] it could be a very bad thing, etc.
	Anyway, I kept attempting to just walk away.  But, the dude finally
talked me into saying something because, he kept asking about my reaction to
the news and broadcasts concerning folks celebrating in the streets, in NYC
- and, although I certainly understood their reasons, I thought celebratory
actions were just inappropriate.
	Although my comments were edited for brevity, I actually think the
reporter-dude conveyed my message pretty well...  Let me know, if you think
I looked like a knucklehead...

Here's the Web Link to the page wherein this video is posted (you might have
to press 'Ctrl + Click' depending upon your email application)...
http://carlsbad.patch.com/articles/local-marines-react-to-osama-bin-ladens-d
eath
The video begins with two young Marines (probably a Lance Corporal and then
a Private First Class).  I'm the third knucklehead who's speaking -
thankfully, they misspelled my name (Maj. Ted Chord)

MAJOR EDWARD THOMAS CARD, JR., USMC
S1 Adjutant, I MHG, I MEF
(760) 696-0136 - Mobile
(760) 763-2692 - Desk