Re: Arrow

Mike,
Always happy to hear from you.
Although I am not privy to attorney/client communications of other lawyers in the firm, I believe that Eric has been advising his client in a manner consistent with our teleconference in December.  I can empathize with your plight because, as Haytham will tell you, we have several clients who owe us similar sums for services already rendered.  It's frustrating, at best.
Wish I had some sage advice to offer, as I'm already at the age where sagacity should come naturally.  But I'm at a loss in this situation.  I suppose you'll just have to do whatever good business judgment demands.
I hope you feel well represented by Haytham.  We appreciate your earlier willingness to waive the imputed conflict that this Arrow matter raises, even though Haytham represents you on totally unrelated matters.  That's another reason why it would be inappropriate for either Haytham or me to offer you guidance on the Arrow matter.  It's important to us to maintain your trust and continue the excellent relationship we have.
Hope you have a safe and relaxing weekend.
Semper fi,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.