Re: Wuterich

Thank you, Sir!
You are a great American.  Frank can use the support.  We've exhausted all prior donations, though we have received some checks recently from United American Patriots, for which we will be eternally grateful.  We are encouraged to find that Frank has not been forgotten among the Vets in America.  But some folks are under the mistaken impression that his case, like the others, was dismissed.  It's kind of you to remind them that the battle is still ahead of us.  We old guys often forget that a Wuterich PayPal button is also available on the Wuterich Blog pages on the website.  So if anyone prefers to donate securely via PayPal, here is the link.  Have to scroll down a bit to see it:  http://www.puckettfaraj.com/?s=Wuterich&submit=#
Semper fi,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.