RE: Virginia Case

Haytham,

I talked to Mr. Hammoud yesterday regarding our conversation.  He is ok with
anything that we do.

I am getting a bit nervous as the court gave a deadline of May 2 for a
Virginia counsel to enter an appearance.  I am thinking that if you would
offer Mr. Hammoud a discounted rate- I would recommend for him to just have
your office completely take over the case.  It might be too confusing to
have 2 attorneys.  If needed, I will work with him on this end as much as I
can.

Although Mr. Hammoud speaks English, I think he would probably feel more
comfortable with someone that speaks Arabic as well.  I am suggesting that
you stay involved even if your partner takes this case over.

Let me know what you think.  If you agree, maybe I will set up a meeting so
that you can meet Mr. Hammoud tomorrow.

Sam