RE: Virginia Case

Haytham,

To start, I don't think that the client will oppose your hourly rate or the
retainer.  I have had this gentleman and his family as a clients for a
number of years.  I usually charge him $200 per hour on my work and he pays.

He approached me with this case several years ago but I was too busy to look
at it and he hired someone else.  He's been dicked around for the past 4-6
months by several attorneys.  He wants for me to take a roll in this case.
What I was suggesting is that you (or your partner) can take lead in the
case and I will provide support from Michigan.  I have a staff that can
research and draft pleadings, motions, etc.- as well as meet with the client
to answer discovery requests and/or court documents.  If we do that, then I
can save him some money on the hourly rate.

Let me know what you think.

Sam