RE: Commuter Center Committee Meeting Reminder for Wednesday, April 27th, 2011 @ 6:00pm @ the LIBC Office

Reima:

Me too, I cannot attend the meeting because I arrive to Dearborn around 6:30sh PM. As far the tickets I will give you the check for 10 tickets when I see you.

Thanks,

Shukri

From: Haytham [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 11:46 AM
To: Reima Abouarabi
Cc: Ned Fawaz; <nina.abadeh@gmail.com>; <mrizk@xcelmicro.com>; <mkaafa@yahoo.com>; <samer.ibrahim@live.com>; ShukriKazbour; <nltb457@gmail.com>; Jaafer, Nancy; Hiba Yazbeck; Hiba Yazbek; <maya9164@aol.com>; <jalil747@yahoo.com>; Nour Hussein; AliSleiman; samah haidar
Subject: Re: Commuter Center Committee Meeting Reminder for Wednesday, April 27th, 2011 @ 6:00pm @ the LIBC Office

I can't attend in person. I'm in Chicago until Thursday evening. I will attend telephonically. Thank you Reima!

On Apr 26, 2011, at 7:48 AM, "Reima Abouarabi" <reima@libcusa.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

This is a friendly reminder that we will be holding a Commuter Center Committee Meeting  tomorrow Wednesday, April 27th, 2011 @ 6:00pm @ the LIBC Office.

Please schedule for an hour. If everyone arrives on time, I promise to have you out of here by seven!

Email or call me if you have any further questions.

Thanks J

See you tomorrow.

Best regards,

Reima Abouarabi

<image001.png>

Reima AbouArabi

Lebanese International Business Council (LIBC)- USA

Executive Director
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126

Tel: 313-908-1723