Re: Virginia Case

Ok, I look forward t it.
Sam

Sent on the Sprint Now Network from my BlackBerryÂ

From: Haytham <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 17:49:29 -0500
To: Sam M. Fakih<sfakih@fakihlaw.com>
Subject: Re: Virginia Case

Hi Sam,
I'm available tomorrow after one. Call whenever you like. 760-521-7934

On Apr 26, 2011, at 5:25 PM, "Sam M. Fakih" <sfakih@fakihlaw.com> wrote:

Haytham,

I hope you are doing well.

I am attaching several documents from this Virgina case that we discussed last week.  Following your advise, I was able to convince the judge to allow the client more time to obtain counsel and answer the outstanding motions.

From my brief review of the case, there are two motions which have been rescheduled for hearings for May 29.  I am attaching both of them.  I am also attaching the original complaint.

I am hoping that you find some time tomorrow to discuss.  I would like to set up an agreement in which we can both be co-counsel on this case.  I think the client needs a Virginia attorney as well as counsel here in Michigan.

Let me know what time is good for you.

Sam M. Fakih

Fakih & Associates, PLLC

16030 Michigan Ave., Suite 200

Dearborn, MI 48126

Phone: 313.846.6300

Fax: 313.846.6358

E-mail: sfakih@fakihlaw.com

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm of Fakih & Associates, PLLC that we consider to be confidential or privileged. The information is intended solely for the recipient and use by any other party is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please contact the sender above immediately and delete this transmission. Thank you for your cooperation.

TO COMPLY WITH IRS AND U.S. TREASURY REGULATIONS:  You are advised that any discussion of Federal tax issues in this communication (including any attachments or references) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person or entity, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

<Motion for Protective Order.zip>
<Al-Amir Motion for Sanctions.zip>
<01-main- Complaint.pdf>
<Al-Amir Settlement.pdf>