Re: Follow-up investigation

If conviction of a traffic offense is admissible or Res judicata in civil action it matters. We need to try and get dismissed or not guilty. But cop already issued cite. We need reconstruction. I also plan to meet with cop in next week or two when we inspect vehicles. Haytham, maybe we can meet then?