Re: Saad v Dearborn Heights - Deposition of Chief Gavin

Thank you.

Haytham wrote:
I can confirm that We're still good for Friday.

Thank you

On Apr 26, 2011, at 1:45 PM, "Diane M. Waldenmayer" <dwaldenmayer@cmda-law.com> wrote:

I just want to confirm that you are still planning on taking Chief Gavin's deposition on Friday, April 29th at 10 a.m. at our office in Livonia.

--
Diane M. Waldenmayer
Cummings, McClorey, Davis, & Acho, P.L.C.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail correspondence is confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender of the delivery error
immediately, and then delete it from your system.  Do not read,
use, or copy this e-mail, or disclose it to others.  This e-mail
is not intended to waive the attorney-client privilege, or any
other privilege.  Thank you.