Commuter Center Committee Meeting Wednesday, April 27th, 2011 @ 6:00pm @ the LIBC Office

Hello Everyone,

Please save the date.  We will be holding a Commuter Center committee meeting Wednesday, April 27th, 2011 @ 6:00pm @ the LIBC Office. Please schedule for an hour. This meeting is to get a final ticket count as well as work on the evenings program and program book. In addition, revisit each committee members progress. We need to all be on the same page and construct a game plan on how we plan to reach committee goals and objectives for May 19th. In saying this, you can see this importance of attending. We have just under a month and  need your help to make this event successful. Dr. Ned will be out of town for a few weeks and will not be joining us. He will be in Lebanon for a few day during his trip. In cooperation with Mr. Haiti he will work on retrieving testimonials  for the program.

I would appreciate a reply email conformation that you will be attending.

Thank you in advance J

Have a wonderful week.

Hope to see you next week Wednesday!!

Best regards,

Reima Abouarabi

Reima AbouArabi

Lebanese International Business Council (LIBC)- USA

Executive Director
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126

Tel: 313-908-1723