From: "Philip D. Cave" <mljucmj@gmail.com>
Date: April 19, 2011 21:53:09 PDT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: tully

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Lawyer-s-perfect-fit-turns-out-imperfectly-1343849.php

Sincerely,
Phil Cave
Philip D. Cave
Law Office, 1318 Princess St., Alexandria, VA 22314

703-298-9562, 800-401-1583

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying attachments constitute legally privileged information, protected by various state and federal laws. If you are not the intended recipient of this information, any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. I do not waive the attorney-client or work product privileges by the transmission of this message. If you received this email in error, promptly delete this message and attachment(s) from your computer system and notify me immediately by return e-mail. Thank you.