RE: SGM Coleman Interview

Some of the words I couldn’t hear metel ken 3am y2attesh elsout, the recordings together are only 11 minutes. I’m listening very carefully & am reviewing them bas khalles.. I’m Sorry yemken some of the words am not understanding..

L I’m so sorry!

From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 1:11 AM
To: 'mariam'
Subject: RE: SGM Coleman Interview

Mariam,

This had a lot of mistakes in it.  I need it to be a perfect transcript.  I wasted too much time trying to figure out some words. I don’t have time to do that.  Plus I sent you two recordings that together are 15 minutes long.  This appears to be only one part of it.  The transcript from last week for Wuterich couldn’t be used even the second time.  Please pay attention to what is being said and transcribe it correctly.