From: DOMINIQUE & TIFFANIE PEREZ [mailto:perez911_13@msn.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2011 15:17
To: Goode Maj Andrea C
Subject: United States vs. Maj E.T. Card Jr. usmc

Helly Major Goode,

My name is Dominique Perez (former Corporal, USMC) and I recieved a subpeona for the article 32 investigation of Maj. Card.  I am a police officer and am aware of the process for grand jury cases.  It should be noted that I advised the JAG officer or investigator who came out to interview me about this case, that I was medically evacuated to Germany for wounds recieved in combat on May 24, 2004.  According to the interviewer, the investigator stated that this incident occurred after I was out of country.  I am happy to give testimony, but as I advised the investigator, I have no recollection of the incident.  If you have any questions I can be reached  at my cell phone (505) 967-9471, or my work email of dperez@cabq.gov.

Thank you,

Officer Dominique Perez
Albuquerque Police Department
Special Operations Division, Swat Team