From: Haytham
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 12:50 PM
Subject: Re: Update

I'm headed to the west coast. I didn't get a chance to meet with anyone last week. I was overshadowed by companies like exxon shell and other similar heavy hitters. I developed some contacts that I plan to leverage but those will take a more time. I have a call out a contact with a partner with  private equity firm who is a former Marine. I'll be speaking with him early next week.

I can call you when I get on the ground in Denver at around 1500 E.S.T.