LIBC Board of Director's Meeting Tuesday, April 19th, 2011 at 6:00pm at the LIBC Office

Dear Members,

Please let this email serve as a friendly reminder that we will be holding a Board of Directors Meeting tomorrow evening at 6:00pm at the LIBC office. It is very important that you attend this meeting and be informed and prepared to engage in discussion by reviewing the attached documents

Ø  Meeting Agenda

Ø  Sponsorship Letter for computer Center

Ø  Kidz Inc. Entrepreneurship Summer Workshop Proposal

The LIBC would like to welcome our guest Mr. Eddie Fakhoury Executive Director of the Dearborn Education Foundation who will be presenting on possible collaboration opportunities.

Thank you in advance.

Enjoy the Snow, it will be 80 and sunny before you know it!

Best regards,

Reima Abouarabi

Reima AbouArabi

Lebanese International Business Council (LIBC)- USA

Executive Director
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126

Tel: 313-908-1723