From: Workman Maj Adam J
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 8:40
To: Goode Maj Andrea C
Cc: Haytham Faraj; Baehr Capt James S
Subject: DVDs

Andy,

I have DVDs for the interviews of Beall, Russell, and Jimenez, and Wike on VHS.  Are there other DVDs available?  Thanks.

Major Workman, A. J.
Senior Defense Counsel
LSST-D
Camp Pendleton, CA
Office: 760.725.7719
Fax:    760.725.7360
Email:  adam.j.workman1@usmc.mil

ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT. This communication is privileged as attorney work product and/or attorney-client communication or is protected by another privilege recognized under the law.  Do not distribute, forward, or release without the prior approval of the sender.  In addition, this communication may contain individually identifiable information the disclosure of which, to any person or agency not entitled to receive it, is or may be prohibited by the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. §552a.  Improper disclosure of protected information could result in civil action or criminal prosecution.