USMC connections

Gentlemen –

This is an electronic intro to each of you so you can each hopefully help each other grow your respective businesses or prosper in your endeavors.

Haytham is a retired JAG, who served in the infantry both as enlisted and officer prior to becoming a JAG.  He is a law partner in Puckett &Faraj, PC whom I have introduced you both to (I believe).  He is interested in expanding his scope of legal offerings into services for businesses.  We have them as co-counsel for us on an effort in Chicago, which is one of the bars that Haytham is read into (I’m not sure that is the most accurate way of saying that but Haytham can more fully explain his scope, interest and abilities.)

Pete is USMC Vietnam vet who runs a firm that provides many different services for firms including wealth management tactics, benefits, etc for firms.  I have used his firm for wealth management and strategic insurance for myself.  (Again, I expect that Pete can give a better explanation of his scope.)

Wayne is a USMC Vietnam vet and is the CEO of Quality Support and one of the best advocates for SDVOSBs that I know of.  Wayne’s company does a lot of administrative, and conference support activity among other things and is a great friend with a tremendous knowledge base as well as numerous contacts. person.

I think very highly of each of you and hope that you can find value in the connection.

Sincerely -

Lisa N. Wolford

CSSS.NET

President & CEO