From: Andrew Mohr [mailto:amohr@cohenmohr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 3:05 PM
To: Wolford Lisa
Cc: Bill Bainbridge
Subject: RE: TIRNO-09-R-00013 Information

Lisa,

Here are the recent filings at the COFC.  Do any of these plaintiff names sound probable?  The case dockets don’t alone tell us who the agency (IRS) is.  Thanks.

Andy

1:11-cv-00163-CFL CASTLE-ROSE,INC. v. USA
Charles F. Lettow, presiding
Date filed: 03/17/2011
Date of last filing: 04/04/2011

Case Summary

Office: COFC

Filed: 03/17/2011

Jury Demand: None

Demand:

Nature of Suit: 140

Cause: 28:1491 Tucker Act

Jurisdiction: U.S. Government Defendant

Disposition:

County: None

Terminated:

Origin: 1

Reopened:

Lead Case:

None

Related Case:

None

Other Court Case: None

Def Custody Status:

Flag: ECF

Plaintiff: CASTLE-ROSE, INC

 represented by

Cyrus Eastman Phillips, IV

Phone:

(703) 562-3382

Fax:

(703) 312-0415

Email:

lawyer@procurement-lawyer.com

Defendant: USA

 represented by

Joshua A. Mandlebaum

Phone:

(202) 305-3091

Fax:

(202) 514-8624

Email:

joshua.a.mandlebaum@usdoj.gov

1:10-cv-00298-VJW MORI ASSOCIATES, INC. v. USA
Victor J. Wolski, presiding
Date filed: 05/17/2010
Date of last filing: 04/05/2011

Case Summary

Office: COFC

Filed: 05/17/2010

Jury Demand: None

Demand:

Nature of Suit: 140

Cause: 28:1491 Tucker Act

Jurisdiction: U.S. Government Defendant

Disposition:

County: None

Terminated:

Origin: 1

Reopened:

Lead Case:

None

Related Case:

None

Other Court Case: None

Def Custody Status:

Flags: ECF, PROTO

Plaintiff: MORI ASSOCIATES, INC.

 represented by

Joseph Gilbert Billings

Phone:

(410) 385-3497

Fax:

(410) 773-9087

Email:

jbillings@milesstockbridge.com

Defendant: USA

 represented by

Dawn Elyse Goodman

Phone:

(202) 616-1067

Fax:

(202) 305-7644

Email:

dawn.goodman@usdoj.gov

1:11-cv-00194-VJW HUMANTOUCH, LLC v. USA
Victor J. Wolski, presiding
Date filed: 03/29/2011
Date of last filing: 03/31/2011

Case Summary

Office: COFC

Filed: 03/29/2011

Jury Demand: None

Demand:

Nature of Suit: 138

Cause: 28:1491 Tucker Act

Jurisdiction: U.S. Government Defendant

Disposition:

County: None

Terminated:

Origin: 1

Reopened:

Lead Case:

None

Related Case:

None

Other Court Case: None

Def Custody Status:

Flags: ECF, PROTO

Plaintiff: HUMANTOUCH, LLC

 represented by

David Jerome Taylor

Phone:

(202) 452-7900

Fax:

(202) 452-7989

Email:

david.taylor@bipc.com

Defendant: USA

 represented by

Paul Davis Oliver

Phone:

(202) 353-0516

Fax:

(202) 514-8624

Email:

p.davis.oliver@usdoj.gov

1:11-cv-00163-CFL CASTLE-ROSE,INC. v. USA
Charles F. Lettow, presiding
Date filed: 03/17/2011
Date of last filing: 04/04/2011

[...]

1:11-cv-00107-TCW BEARINGPOINT, INC. v. USA
Thomas C. Wheeler, presiding
Date filed: 02/18/2011
Date of last filing: 03/22/2011

Case Summary