From: Joe Wynn - VETS Gp [mailto:joe@vetsgroup.ccsend.com] On Behalf Of Joe Wynn - VETS Gp
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 4:30 AM
To: Wolford Lisa
Subject: VET-Force Small Business Forum at GSA - April 12th

vet force logo

VET-Force Small Business Forum

hosted by GSA

Office of Small Business

April 12, 2011

Where:

GSA, Office of Small Business Utilization
One Constitution Square
1275 First Street, NE, 12th Floor
Room 1215A
Washington, DC 20417

Driving Directions

When:
Tuesday April 12, 2011 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM EDT
Add to my calendar

Dear Lisa,

We invite you to Register for our Veterans Entrepreneurship Task Force (VET-Force) meeting for April 12, 2011 which will be hosted this month by GSA Office of Small Business.  There, small business owners will be discussing ways to increase contracting opportunities for Veteran and Service Disabled Veteran Businesses.

Topics of discussion will include (1) GSA Schedules; (2) Mentor - Protege Program; (3) VA's Veterans Small Business Verification Process; (4) the President's Interagency Taskforce on Veterans Small Business; (4) and (5) the National Veterans Small Business Conference in New Orleans.

We will continue our Roundtable where you tell us 'What Works - What's Needed' - All small business owners, representatives and VSOs are welcomed to participate!

VET-Force Documents

1.  VA Sm Bus Verification Regulations

2.  Report on Vets First Contracting at the VA

Click Here to Register Now!

To Join the meeting on line:

Topic:  VET-Force at GSA