Clemency and TAD

Chris,

Maj Serano spoke to me today about an opportunity to go TAD to MCTSSA at CPEN for a couple of months (Apr-Jun/Jul) to work on Blue Force Tracker Fielding. If the CO approves it, it should be a go. This will give me an opportunity to do some good work, even though it is as an 0602.

In regard to the clemency, the SJA will be routing the 1106 recommendation to you and then we can submit the additional matters for consideration. I imagine that should come down in the next week or so.

S/F

Doug

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Future Operations Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Wk: 858-577-6730
DSN: 267-6730
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." ~George S. Patton