From: Atwood Marcy [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 12:09 PM
To: Micah Johnson
Cc: Haytham Faraj; Neal Puckett
Subject: Re: Request for website changes

Micah, I pulled what Adam had given us last summer for the white collar crime campaign.  I've updated it based on current environment - e.g. we don't use the 800 number actively any more.  I've attached my edits which are in bold/blue print.  Please review and see if we are on target.  I know Neal told me to send to Haytham first, but I think it needs some update with your critical eye before Haytham reviews.  Thanks!

Marcy