medical law suit advice

ATTENTION TO: Haytham

   My name is Nori Green, I was told by my friend Alex and also a  Doctor in Dearborn to contact you to see if you can help me with a medical lawsuit. I have 3 major issues dealing with Doctors who have neglected and damaged my body knowing that I have an illness called Charcot Marie Tooth.
    I had a hip replacement 11 months ago and the very first time the PT ask me to see if I can get up and walk I did and felt that my hips were not the same size. For 11 months every 3 months I have told the surgeon who did my hip how uneven my hips and legs are and when looking at the x-rays he always said every thing looks fine. I knew it wasn't.
   Through the months with uneven hips this also has made my pelvic and spine become uneven and very painful. My recent doctor and his office has done a lot of mental and physical damage to me these last 6 months.
    I have MRI, x-rays, Cat Scans and so many types of information to share with you if you are able to help me.