ROT Request

Chris, thanks for sending that email.

Gentlemen,

I just received word that Sgt Watts at Miramar JLC received a FOIA request for the ROT in my case. I'm not sure who made the request, but would ask you to contact Sgt Watts to find out. My contact is an old friend, Ms. Ruthanne Parise (SSgt, USMC, Ret.) formerly Civil Law at Miramar.

Also, I found out that a request for ROT must go to OJAG Code 20 as they are the release authority on all court-martials. If you can make that formal request for me, I would appreciate it. I would specifically request a verbatim transcript. At the very least I would request the transcription of the motions hearing witnesses and SA Burge as well as any decisions/determinations made by LtCol Jones as to Col Smith's credibility.

S/F

Doug

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Future Operations Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Wk: 858-577-6730
DSN: 267-6730
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." ~George S. Patton