From: Joshua Hawk [mailto:mrhawk33@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 15:35
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Subject: Fwd: Defense Hotline Case Number 117762

I just got this response from an that IG complaint from October

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

	From: "Hotline, OIG DoD" <HOTLINE@DODIG.MIL>
	Date: March 24, 2011 6:35:42 AM PDT
	To: <mrhawk33@gmail.com>
	Subject: Defense Hotline Case Number 117762

	Dear Mr. Hawk:

	This is in response to your October 14, 2010, correspondence.  An
	inquiry of your complaint will be conducted under Hotline case number
	117762.

	The time required to complete the inquiry may increase depending on the
	complexity of the issues and the availability of investigative
	resources.

	We appreciate your interest in bringing these concerns to our attention.

	Sincerely,

	Department of Defense Hotline

	This e-mail is from the Office of the Inspector General, Department of Defense, and may contain information that is "Law  Enforcement Sensitive" {LES} or "For Official Use Only" {FOUO} or otherwise subject to the Privacy Act and/or legal and or other privileges that restrict release without appropriate legal authority.