Mary C. Lawton Award for Outstanding Government Service-- Now Accepting Nominations!

Call for nominations- 2011 Mary C. Lawton Award, sponsored by the ABA Section of Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice!

Honor an attorney who has made significant contributions to the field of government service by nominating him or her for the Mary C. Lawton Award for Outstanding Government Service. The ABA Section of Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice is looking to recognize an individual who has demonstrated exemplary leadership in the development, implementation or improvement of administrative law and regulatory practice that reflects sustained excellence in performance.

To learn more about the eligibility criteria and the submission details, please refer to our award description and information form. The submissions deadline is May 30, 2011.

The award will be presented at the Section's Annual Awards Dinner on October 17, 2011 at the Capital Hilton in Washington, DC.

We look forward to your nominations and wish the best of luck to the finalists!

Anne Kiefer, Section Director

202.662.1690, anne.kiefer@americanbar.org

This message was sent to haytham@puckettfaraj.com. Your e-mail address will only be used within the ABA and its entities. We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside the ABA.

Update your profile | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy

American Bar Association | 321 N Clark | Chicago, IL 60654 | 1-800-285-2221

Law professors, we encourage you to pass along this competition information to interested and qualified students.