Ted Card's case

Haytham,

Thank you for being there for my son,Ted. We spoke last on Jan. 26th  I wanted to follow up on some efforts you were going to make to avoid an article 32 hearing and thought it might be easier to do this by e-mail. .

lDid your team interview all the witnesses for the prosecution and did that prove to be favorable for  Ted’s case?

Did you send Ted for the psychiatric evaluation as you were planning to do when we last spoke?

As of now Ted thinks the article 32 hearing will happen on April 18th. Is that set?

Does the hearing take place on one day or can it carry over to several days?

What happens to Ted after the hearing if it is going to a court martial? Will he be able to stay at Camp Pendleton and work?

As you know I was hoping this would never go to an article 32 hearing. I am very concerned for my son. If there is anything I should be aware of at this time, please tell me.

Sincerely,

Wendie Vale,Ted’s mom

941-925-1427