FW: Captain Douglas S. Wacker (LtCol Cassell letter)

FYI
-----Original Message-----
From: Cassell LtCol Mitchell E
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 12:54
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Subject: RE: Captain Douglas S. Wacker

Capt Hur,

Attached is my letter as requested.  My apologies for the tardiness.  I was assigned to head an aircraft mishap investigation last week that involved the death of a Marine.  Activities to date have been time sensitive and I'm just now able to take a break to deliver this letter.  Please convey to Capt Wacker that I wish him good luck in his clemency application.  s/f,

LtCol Mitch Cassell
Deputy AC/S, G-5
3d Marine Aircraft Wing
858-577-1523 (Desk)