From: Chris <smacwp@gmail.com>
Date: March 22, 2011 6:22:52 PM EDT
To: bethany@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Military investigation

From: Chris <smacwp@gmail.com>

Message Body:
While in Afghanistan, I was taking tramadol for back pain. I had a seizure, and was medevaced from country. Tramadol in powder form was discovered in my room. The corpsman was told, and in the medical paperwork he wrote anecdotal evidence of snorting. I am now being investigated by CID. I have no medical record of having the tramadol. I do not know if I am being investigated for snorting the drug, posessing it, or both. I have told the medical staff that have treated me that i was mixing the powder into my drink.

--
This mail is sent via contact form on Military Lawyers - Puckett & Faraj, PC http://www.puckettfaraj.com