Re: IG Investigation; allegations of officer misconduct; Lt Thrift

Haytham,

Its been a while, and as you predicted I will be going to a BOI.  I have not see the letter from PERs but my options are retire or BOI.  A concern I have is that the LT at PERS that I talked to stated that I will retire with a General Discharge which makes no sense to me.  I would like to discuss possible services during the BOI.  I hope all is well and I look forward to hearing back from at soonest.

Best Regards,
Henry (Ace) Thrift

Cell:  (619) 302-6199