Dress Blue Alphas

Counsel,

First of all and again, thank you for coming out to Sacramento for the wedding.  The effort you are putting forth to do this is not lost on me.

Second, I want to make sure that everyone is tracking on uniforms.  Of course you are not required to wear your uniform...but Kerri really wants everyone to.  My plan is to wear my uniform for the wedding/dinner and then change over to something more comfortable afterwards.  It'll be easy since we're all staying in the hotel.

The uniform is Dress Blue Alphas (with medals on the left, ribbons on the right) with white trousers.  Also, please wear your Sam Browne belt as well.  Please give me a call if you have any questions.  Again, thanks a lot and looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

v/r, nute