From: Harris LtCol Kevin C
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 9:38
To: Goode Maj Andrea C; Sanzi LtCol Thomas J; Rubin LtCol Peter S. (RC(SW) Navy-Marine Corp Trail Judiciary); Rubin LtCol Peter R; Workman Maj Adam J
Subject: FW: Art 32 Investigation ICO US v. Maj Card

Lady and Gentlemen,
Due to LtCol Sanzi's pending retirement, please find attached a letter from CG I MEF relieving LtCol Sanzi and appointing LtCol Rubin as the Investigating Officer ICO US v. Maj Card.

Also attached is the approval of the Defense's request for delay in the subject investigation, which directs the investigation to begin on 18 April 2011.

Any questions, please let me know.
V/R
KCH

Kevin C. Harris