Re: UPDATED Agenda: Criminal Jurisprudence & Practice Committee Meeting, March 17th

Thank you for letting me know!

>>> Haytham <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> 3/17/2011 1:07 PM >>>
Carrie,
I will not be able to attend even by phone. I have reviewed the meetings we're supposed to vote on. I'll be submitting my vote by separate email tomorrow.

Please pass my apologies to the committee.

On Mar 16, 2011, at 2:20 PM, "Carrie Sharlow" <CSHARLOW@mail.michbar.org> wrote:

Committee Members:

Two items have been added to the agenda.  Please see the attached.

>>> Carrie Sharlow 3/15/2011 11:46 AM >>>
Committee Members:

Please see the attached agenda for Thursday's meeting.  I have included the history of some bills due to previous session action by either the committee or the State Bar.

Also attached are the minutes from our February 2011 meeting and material from the first meeting of the Marijuana Subcommittee.

>>> Carrie Sharlow 3/10/2011 2:10 PM >>>
Committee Members:

The next meeting of the Criminal Jurisprudence & Practice Committee has been scheduled for Thursday, March 17, 2010 from 2 to 4 PM.  We will be meeting at the State Bar of Michigan Building at 306 Townsend St in Lansing.  If you are unable to attend in person, the call in number is 1-877-352-9775 and the pass code is 9152168764#.  An agenda will be emailed shortly

Please indicate your attendance by person or phone by replying to my email by Monday, March 14th for quorum purposes.

Sincerely,
Carrie Sharlow

Carrie Sharlow
Administrative Assistant
Governmental Relations
State Bar of Michigan
Michael Franck Building
306 Townsend St., Lansing, MI  48933
Phone: 517/346-6317   Fax: 517/482-6248

Consider the environment before printing.

E-mail / Fax Notice: The transmitted material is intended only for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential, proprietary and / or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, in whole or in part, is prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail reply or by phone (800-968-1442), delete the communication and destroy any copies.

E-mail Warning: This e-mail was swept for computer viruses. However, we cannot guarantee that the integrity of this e-mail has been maintained in transmission and do not accept responsibility for the consequences of any virus contamination.

<Agenda March 2011.pdf>