Re: Navy SEALs

All you.

Neal A. Puckett

On Mar 16, 2011, at 17:55, Haytham <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

Anyone respond to this yet? If not I have it.

On Mar 16, 2011, at 5:43 PM, Bethany Trujillo <bethany@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

Bethany Trujillo

Begin forwarded message:

From: Alaric Piette <Alaricpiette@gmail.com>
Date: March 16, 2011 5:05:27 PM EDT
To: bethany@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Navy SEALs

From: Alaric Piette <Alaricpiette@gmail.com>

Message Body:
I am a former Navy SEAL and am currently a law student at Georgetown. I worked with Navy JAG for my 1L summer and will be interning with the DOJ this summer. I am applying for a criminal defense clinic at Georgetown Law and need more criminal law experience. I would be willing to do any work that you need done for free until I start with the DOJ. If there is any legal research, writing, proofreading, errand-running, etc, that you need done for free, please do not hesitate to call me or email me. My number is 757-675-5269. Thank you very much.

--
This mail is sent via contact form on Military Lawyers - Puckett & Faraj, PC http://www.puckettfaraj.com