(Cynowa v. CSSS, et al.) Defendants' Reply Memorandum in Support of Summary Judgment

All:

Attached please find a time-stamped copy of our Reply Memorandum in Support of Summary Judgment, which was filed with the Clerk of Court today.  Our motion for summary judgment will be heard by the Court next Thursday, March 24th.  Thanks.

Regards,

John E. Murray, Esq.

Associate Attorney

Rachlis Durham Duff & Adler, LLC

542 South Dearborn Street, Suite 900

Chicago, IL 60605

Office: (312) 733-3950

Direct: (312) 275-0338

Mobile: (810) 824-7197

Fax: (312) 733-3952

Email: jmurray@rddlaw.net

Firm website: www.rddlaw.net

RACHLIS DURHAM DUFF & ADLER, LLC E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This transmission may be: (1) subject to the Attorney-Client Privilege, (2) an attorney work product, or (3) strictly confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information. If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.