RE: Polygraph

Well, if you are going to pay the coin, you might as well prepare fully for your BOI on all potential topics.  My proposed questions are not exhaustive:

Did you have sexual intercourse with Jessica Brooder?
Did Jessica Brooder masturbate you?
Did Liz Easley and Jessica Brooder agree to do a threesome with you?
Did Liz Easley and Jessica Brooder kiss you at the Daiquiri stand?
Did you take adderall?
Did you know what adderall was when you took it?
Did you take adderall believing it was legal for you to take?
Did you know that adderall was a prescription medication?
Have you ever used a drug when you knew it was illegal?
Did you have sex with Nicole Cusack when she was passed out?

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.

Can you give me the names/contact info for the independent polygraphers in SD?

Also, what list of questions should I have them ask?

Did you have sexual intercourse with Jessica Brooder?
Did you take adderall?
Did you know what adderall was?
Did you know that adderall was a prescription medication?

Anything else?

S/F

Doug

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Future Operations Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Wk: 858-577-6730
DSN: 267-6730
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." ~George S. Patton