From: paulredden [mailto:paulredden@juno.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 14:16
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Subject: Polygraph CV

Captain Hur:
Thank you for your inquiry as to my qualifications and fees.
My normal fee for a Specific Exam is $450, however, I give military personnel a discount and my fee is $350 I do not accept checks or credit cards so payment must be in cash or money order at the time of the exam.
My office is in Mission Valley or I can travel to the base as long as you can provide an office.
Any information obtained in your clients polygraph remains completely confidential.
I have attached my CV for your review and records.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me at any time.
Respectfully,
Paul Redden
House Rescue Bill Passed
$133,000 mortgage under $679/mo. Compare rates and save!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=lwea_xu1iVAc7XjqDPUWTQAAJ1DZYNFQo-JuTCBLWN8mU8GLAAQAAAAFAAAAAMWzpD4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaTcQAAAAA=