From: Hur Capt Christian P
Sent: Tue 3/8/2011 7:23 PM
To: Munoz Maj Jeffrey V; 'Haytham Faraj'
Cc: Miner Maj Brett C; scarselli13@yahoo.com; Scarselli Maj Pietro P
Subject: RE: Scarselli BOI

Gentlemen,

Maj Scarselli's witness list for his BOI is attached.  We recognize that we plan to call a lot of witnesses to speak for and defend him.

Obviously, if "ALL" the charges from the original charge sheet are going to be discussed at the BOI then a lot of witnesses will be needed.  VTC or telephonic testimony for those witnesses not reasonably available per the SECNAVIST is acceptable of course.

Also, his list can be pared down if the subject of the BOI is just going to be the NJP that was accepted by the CG.  Thank you.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.